Re: The adhesion cure

Fri Nov 11 07:02:35 2005

I am wondering if you have ever had adhesions, or are you just speeking general pain? Because if you have ever had adhesions you would know that every single one of us that has had 5,6,7 or more surgeries to get rid of these alians in our abdominal cavity would agree, it is a little more complicated than just getting rid of worry and anger! And they are not caused by any "built up anger"towards parants or anyone else. I think it is easy to say forget about the adhesions and pain and move on with our lives. Believe me, we would if we could. Just my point of view, I think most people

with major adhesions do concentrate on our loved ones, that is what keeps us

going, for me anyway. It soulds to me like you think this is all in our heads, you obviously need to do more reserch or find someone with adhesions to brings you up to date on the pain that comes with adhesions, the depression, and problems with eating. All you have to do is read the entries

that these people have entered, 10-20-30- years of pain and crawling around your house because your stomache hurts so bad you can't stand up. Come on, HOW CAN YOU SAY NO EXCUSES AND WE ARE CURED, WE ALL WISH IT COULD BE THAT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!melissa

>----- Original Message -----
From: "International Adhesions Society" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:22 PM Subject: The adhesion cure

> Sender: jammydodger@yahoo.co.uk (Jammy)
> Subject: The adhesion cure
>
> Ok everyone and I do mean everyone - I really do feel for you all. But
> here I have some simple knowledge which myself Jammy bring to you to get
> you out of your jam in life. It involves doing three things to get rid
> of those adhesions:

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: