pelvic Adhesions in Phoenix

Fri Nov 11 07:07:32 2005

I have read all the posted recent letters, and i am amazed that there are so many other people out there who have or are suffering with the same problems.

I am 26 years old, a single mother of my 21 month old baby girl. I had a c-section in January, 2004. After my 6-weeks post partum check up i started having horrible pelvic pain, and reoccurring bowel problems. I went through a total of 8 doctors and i was in and out of the emergency rooms. I was told it was in my head, and prescribed prozac. I finally seeked out a ob-gyn that went in and did a laparoscopy. He removed an adhesion that was wrapped around my Uterus and pushing down on my other internal organs. I was told at 26 years old that was causing serious internal trauma. I moved to Hawaii to be closer to my mother so i could recover. 3 weeks later the pain came back, and i am now living again this endless nightmare of horrible lower back pain , and abdominal pain. The doctors here are already putting me through another long delayed diagnosis. The Doctor who removed the Adhesions talked of me having Adenomyosis, and later facing a hysterectomy. if this is only my pain i want them to just take it out already. i dont want to have to rely on narcotics for the rest of my life. I have a new appointment on the 29th of this month. I hope this doctor will cure this medical problem for good. i do have a question?

Can adhesions cause reoccuring infections.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: