Re: pregnancy after 4 c-sections

Fri Nov 18 01:09:51 2005

Hi there,

I myself do not know how many c-section a woman should or should not have. Nor who has had the most or the number of them. I personally have had 2. I have 2 children. With my second child there were so many complications and because of the first c-section I had to have a hysterectomy right when my son was born. What happened was the placenta grew into my uterus. In order for it to be removed they needed to remove mny uterus. If they didn't remove my uterus I would have bled to death. My sister has had 3 c-sections and has had no problems at all. Not even a little adhesion, where as I am covered.

I think every woman is different and every woman's body is different. If the docs say you could loose your life, please think hard. You do have 6 other children who I am sure adore mommy and want her around. Even now with me when they do surgery it is life threatening. It is a major decision of what to do and a tough one. The thought of not being around for them can make me cry. Whatever you decide, good luck. Take care. :)

--
Ann Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: