chances of adhesions returning?

Wed Apr 12 22:16:58 2006

hi everyone, i just joined and here is a little of my history. I had an emergency c-section with my first child at 23 (i am now 32), at 24 i was having a lot of pain with my periods so my dr, whom i love and trust and now have been seeing for 13yrs now), did a laproscopic surgery and found endo and a thick band of adhesions connecting from my uterus to my bladder. he removed the adhesions and endo and put a protective barrier down to try and stop the adhesions from reforming. when i was 28 i had another c-section done and he found a lot more adhesions but decided to leave them there because they weren't really bugging me that much. well after about a 2 yrs i started having problems with my period (severe bleeding, cramps, pmdd, etc), so we decided to do a hysterectomy. I had this done on march 20th 2006, and he had planned on a lavh/bso, made four incisions trying to get it done this way, but my adhesions were too bad. they were connected from my uterus to my bladder and bowell. the adhesions had pulled my bladder half way up my uterus and had their own blood supply. it took him a while to get them off of both areas, accidentally puncturing my bladder (urologist came in and repaired it). i did have some endo on my abdominal wall(very rare i guess) a cyst on my left ovarie (not that i care, its gone now LOL). so in the end i ended up with a tah/bso. My question is will i more then likely get adhesions again? with out my reproductive organs, what are the signs and syptoms that they are back that i should look for or at least be aware of?

thanks so much for any answers that you can give me. :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: