VA Ruled - I am 100% Unemployable

Fri Apr 14 22:05:38 2006

The VA just sent their ruling and I got it in todays mail. The Veterans Administration found me 100% unemployable [I applied Aug 27th, 2005], and they are making it retro from Sept 2005.

Reasons: Due to explosive diarrhea from adhesions and unpredictability of these episodes, they find me 100% unemployable.

Currently, I have an application at the Social Security Administration for same disability complaints. I took on 2 government agencies at the same time.

This may be premature to say this but I have been told one part of the gov't cannot grant you disability and another gov't agency deny you. I will be contacting Social Security Monday to notify them of the ruling and send the VA decision to the SSA Regional Office. Currently, I am awaiting Social Security's decision. This will definately have an influence I am sure.

I am sitting her numb, tearful, shaking and shocked. I cannot believe my fight is over legally and I have financial relief forever. I thank God for ruling in my favor in just an 8 month process vs. many years of appeals etc. I honestly, did not know how I was going to survive financially since I been borrowing thousands every month during these disability application processes.

Scared hardly describes this time in my life especially if my cases dragged on because it is NOT that I DO NOT want to work, I CANNOT...and feared how much I would have to lose in the process [my home, my car etc]. I would love to have a job, but that is not possible. There is NOBODY that would hire me, and internally I have been in hell with worry.

22 years of hurt and upset with non-believing Doctors, 22 years of how am I going to get a long later in life.

I just wanted to share this with you all. My journey started with non-believing Doctors which turned around in 2004 [finally had abnormal small bowel series]. I was finally pain managed after 22 years of suffering with Doc's thinking I was a drug seeker since I had normal tests until [2004].

Now, I finally was given the respect from the Gov't.

I hate my adhesion disease, I hate the battles that come with it, but the good news is this community here gave me the strength to fight, and for that I love you all!

Much Love to each and every one of you....DO NOT give up...your not alone!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: