Abdominal Pain Again!

Tue Jul 25 19:08:22 2006

I have been dealing with this disease for the past 10yrs and have had many bad surgeons who have ruined me for life.Tried to sue 3 of the surgeons who have really messed me up inside, but to no avail. Due to the reason that down here in the state of Florida the limitations in sueing a surgeon is now 1 yrs limitation. Of course you won't realize what has really happened to you until 5 or more yrs down the road. Unfortunatley the state of Florida protects all doctors from malpractice within the 1 year limit.And now there is another law which has passed that you can now only sue for a certain limit amount.Thanks to President Busch.

It has been along time since I have written all of you. The last time I wrote I was devastated by eating normal food because it hurt so much.Just wanted to keep all of you updated on my progress. Recently I was hospitalized again for a bladder,kidney, and intestinal infection which I was give antibiotics intervenously.I was in the hosiptal for 8 days in July this yr. I now have to have a colonoscopy this coming Thur July 27 to determine if I have a partial bowel obstruction or intestinal cancer. I have been out of work since June 30 and am currently on short term disability, but the short term disability insurance is giving my a very hard time to where they have accepted to pay me for only a few days.They told me they need more of a definitive answer as to why I was hospitalized and when I will be returning back to work soon. I explained to them that it is up to my gastronenterologist and it is also determined by my colonoscopy results. My mother and I have a feeling that I have another bowel obstruction again. I have all the symptoms back. The insurance is giving me just enough to pay by bills, but not my rent.I have tried several large baptist churches to see if they could help me but was told I would have to be a member first.The Lord never turned anyone away and yet in this day and age christians are only for themselves nowadays.How sad!If anyone would like to e-mail me : dalene1020@netzero.com

I will keep all of you in my prayers always and God Bless all of you! Don't give up, I'm not yet! Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: