PAIN FREE!!!!!!

Wed Nov 8 19:55:14 2006

Greetings to all adhesion suffers.... I was suffering like all of you and I have been pain free since 10-09-2006, I don't know if any of you have ever heard of a COLD LASER, I tried it on the 9th and I have been pain free ever since. I have had 3 sugeries since 2001 for adhesions and the Doctors said no more sugeries. I was taking methadone and moriphine daily. I have not taken then for the pain since the 9th. (I did have to wean myself off the drugs, you cannot quit cold turkey. The Dr. that I saw was in North Texas, I live in Arkansas. I am sure if you are in the pain that I was in and some of the pain that you are going thru you will go anywhere to get relief. I spoke with the Dr. in Texas and he said that the treatment would not hurt me, (this was before I took the treatment) even if it did not work. It is not expensive to have a treatment. I was and felt like I was at my witts end. If I can answer any questions please email me and I will be glad to help anyone that I can. I know the laser worked on me and I know it is worth a try if you are in the pain that I was in. Wishing you all the best Nita Newberry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: