pelvic pain (with bowels in pelvic cavity)

Mon Sep 3 15:10:15 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 12:32 AM Subject: Re: pelvic pain (with bowels in pelvic cavity)

Ann, I can feel my bowels way down low in the pelvic area.  They are attached to the pelvic wall and I can feel sharp pains in the vaginal area. I don't know if  you can do anything except pain management.

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:13 PM Subject: pelvic pain (with bowels in pelvic cavity) From: dolphins@hemc.net (Ann) Subject: pelvic pain (with bowels in pelvic cavity)

My situation is I had a total hysterectomy years ago and every time I have my adhesions removed from my bowels my bowels then are "set free" and drop into my pelvic cavity which causes numerous problems. FIRST: do any of you have this problem and if so do you have any "magic" for the pain? SECOND: if you have had this problem and had surgery was there anything that could be done to keep this from happening? Mine is so bad EVERYTIME I go to my GYN after one of my surgeries the fist thing he says is "oh honey you have loops of bowel down here again" when he does my pelvic so it isn't like it is not an obvious problem! ANY information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

--
Ann in Georgia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: