Any good doctors in the Baltimore area?

Mon Oct 1 20:04:42 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Charloonie1110@aol.com Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 1:15 PM Subject: Re: Any good doctors in the Baltimore area?

Tom,   I too have had bad experiences with surgeons, pain management, and gastrointerologists.  Not much luck in our area.  If you keep reading the board you may be able to find someone around the Pennsylvania area.  I have consider the place in Florida everyone is always talking about on the board.  If I get to that point again.  But for now this is what I do: I know this sounds crazy but it helped me tremendously.  I live outside of the Annapolis area and found an acupuncturist that really helped me.  Don't get me wrong I still have problems but not nearly as bad as before.  I also started taking digestive enzymes and gas relief pills.  The combination of things has been terrific for me.  I am finally off of the prescription pain meds.  The pain meds where making my digestive problems worse.  They may have helped with the pain but made all the other problems worse.  By taking them it slows down the passages and clogs you up.  I have also changed my diet.  I eat a lot of fresh fruit and I stayed away from uncooked vegetables.   Charlene Charloonie1110@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: