surgery at Celebration Health...

Mon Oct 1 20:04:41 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Teatime47 Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 9:32 AM Subject: Re: surgery at Celebration Health...

I am about to have my 5th surgery to remove adhesions. I would like information on how to get in touch with Dr. Redan. I can't keep going through this. It was three years ago that this started after gastric by-pass surgry 5 yrs ago. Could someone please give me that information.  Phone number or web site to contact him. Thank you in advance  

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 3:02 PM Subject: surgery at Celebration Health... From: queennwv@aol.com (Sherry) Subject: surgery at Celebration Health...

I wanted to let everyone know I had my surgery w/Dr.  Redan at Celebration Health Hospital in Florida.  Unfortunately my laparoscopy turned into a laparotomy due to extensive intra-abdominal adhesions, bowel obstruction and severe interstitial cystitis.  Dr.  Redan did a cystoscopy, insertion of bilateral uretal catheters, hydrodistention, diag.  lap w/lysis of adhesions converted to open laparotomy and small bowel resection.  It was evident that it was unsafe to proceed with the laparoscopy as they could not adequately distinguish the anatomy due to the severety of the adhesions.  Dr.  Redan was wonderful, the hospital was state of the art, the best part for me was there are only private rooms.  I am glad to be home and hope and pray that will be my last surgery.  Sherry Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: