help

Mon Nov 12 07:58:01 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of JMoore4877@aol.com Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 8:32 PM Subject: Re: help

I am so sorry to hear you have been delivered the news.  I myself have been told the same.  It seems as though it is difficult, but, true.  We just have to find help to manage the pain.  Although, at times the help managing doesn't always work.  I live in CA and my doctors say I am out of the scope of what doctors normally see and treat, he is referring me to Ucla to see if doctors there have any suggestions for me.  I have a pain management doctor I am working with and am happy with.  I was told on Wednesday that my bowels no longer function properly, been given a medication to hopefully make them work.  My suggestions if to just keep plugging away and not give up even though there are and will be more times when many of us want to, we can't.  Also, find a therapist to talk to.  I just found one and though it doesn't help the pain it helps the mind and that then can help the soul.  My love and luck to all of us that suffer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: