I dont know how much more i can take

Tue Apr 15 10:48:45 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:14 AM Subject: Re: I dont know how much more i can take

Rachel, Sorry that you are suffering from the adhesions.  It will help talking to others with this. As for your boyfriend, maybe he could read some of the stories on this board and get educated about adhesions. Sounds like maybe your dr. needs to try something else besides Morphine. Maybe your body is getting immune to the Morphine. I myself have never been able to get rid of the pain 100% but some. Kelly

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 7:47 PM Subject: FW: I dont know how much more i can take From: r_lafferty_2005@hotmail.co.uk (rachel) Subject: I dont know how much more i can take

hi my names rachel from the uk and for the last 2 years i have suffered from problems caused by adhesions from when i was a baby.  iam on morphine and still in constant pain they have told me they cant/ wont operate to remove them.  its causing problems with my partner as he just seems to think i should get on with it and im being lazy.  please help i dont know to do.  thank you rachel xx

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: