Re: gallbladder adhesions

Mon May 5 12:23:55 2008

Steve, Gallbladder surgery can cause adhesion problems. Ct scans and exrays are not going to show the adhesions. I get mad when drs don't think scare tissue cause "much trouble." Have you been referred to a pain dr? Some times they can find meds that can

help you more comfortable. Kelly

-------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> -------------------------------------------------- Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:35 PM

--
--------------------------------------------------
To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Subject: gallbladder adhesions

> > Sender: sawilson005@yahoo.com (Steve) > Subject: Re: gallbladder adhesions > > Hello all. First time here and I'm finally reading some familiar things. > I don't know if adhesions are my problems but from what I've read here, > it could be. I had my gall bladder out in Dec 2006 and was fine until > Oct 2007. Started having sever stabbing pain in the same area as gall > bladder but it was ten times worse. Ended up on the floor at 3am and > then in an ambulance an at the ER. They said I must have been passing a > hidden gall stone. Stayed over night and the next morning they did an > ERCP. Woke up with sever Pancreatitis and was in the hospital for 2 > weeks after. A few weeks later I started having breathing trouble > and some strange feelings in my side right at the site of the gall > bladder. It was like something was hanging, like a weight inside my > stomach. Kinda like tugging. It would come and go and I managed to > work most of January but then it got horribly worse and I have been at > home since Feb 1. I've had Ct scans and xrays and keep getting told > that there's nothing wrong. Yet I can't function! It hurts to breath, > eat, stand up, lie down. I brought up scar tissue but was told that it > wouldn't cause this much trouble. I am really at a point of no return. > Pain pills don't work long and the pain returns. I am at a point where > I feel like taking them all just to make it stop. I mean I really > wouldn't do that but it is getting simply unbearable. Are there > specific doctors that deal with this, because mine isn't willing to do > anything else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. > > Thanks > > Steve

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: