Re: The pain is making me crazy (Cyotec)

Mon May 5 12:24:45 2008

What is Cyotec?

-------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> -------------------------------------------------- Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:25 PM

--
--------------------------------------------------
To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Subject: The pain is making me crazy

> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf > Of > JMoore4877@aol.com > Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:07 PM > Subject: Re: The pain is making me crazy > > I have a lot of your similar symptoms. The bladder, sex, bowel movements, > sweety I completely understand. It SUCKS!!! We have to hang in there for > our families and for all the others like us who need our support. Having > us > is what makes us all understand that we are not crazy. Please talk to your > GI Dr about Cyotec. Since taking this medication my bowels have improved > and them improving has helped with the bladder troubles. Don't give up, we > have to keep trying and trying, so maybe young girls dont have to go > through > the mental problems that adhesions have caused all of us. Hopefully when > they are our age, something will have been found to help them with the > pain > and Drs will believe them. Always remember tomorrow brings a new day and > hopefully the pain will be better the next day. Chin up and keep puching > along! >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: