Re: Pain Medication

Thu Jul 3 16:45:21 2008

At one time I was on Neurontin. I believe it is a seizure medicine. It helped for awhile.

-------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> -------------------------------------------------- Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 8:02 PM

--
--------------------------------------------------
To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Subject: Pain Medication

> Sender: dgold74@optonline.net (Deborah Goldberger) > Subject: Re: Pain Medication > > Hi Kelly, > I probably should have said that he has me on other things such as an > anti-depressant and he did prescribe a muscle relaxer but I didn't want > my post to be too long :) The thing is that the muscle relaxer > completely knocks me out - not just when I take it but the whole next > day as well - so I try not to take it unless I really need to. Is there > any other type of medication (I mean besides narcotics) that you have > found to be helpful? > Thank you! > Debbie > >>From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf >>Of >>Kelly Murray > >>There are other things your pain doc can add. I am surprised he hasn't. >>Some times anti-depressents and muscle relaxants can help. >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: