Is there any help for me?

Mon Sep 1 18:55:27 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Alta Costew Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 4:54 PM Subject: Re: Is there any help for me?

Hi all,   What the heck is the plan for me???  I spent 6 hours at the ER yesterday because I could not control the pain on my left side.  I figured it was just the adhesions acting up because I have been really active.  So I have a CT scan only to find out that my left ovary has grown back AGAIN.  The ER doc told me I had a 9.7 cm cyst on my ovary.  I said that is impossible becuase I had a total hysterectomy.  He said because of my age they probably left the ovaries.  I replied that my left ovary has been taken, twice because it grew back already.  I was reasurred that the last doctor got the whole thing.  He said it didn't look like it because it's back.   Thanks for listening to my rant.  Hope everyone had a great holiday. Alta

>----- Original Message ----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 10:18:38 PM Subject: Is there any help for me? From: racostew@yahoo.com (Alta) Subject: Re: Is there any help for me?

Hi,

I had the same thing happen and it had cyst growing on it.  Because of all the adhesions parts of the ovary can be caught or hidden in the adhesions.  Even if the doctor thinks he has all the ovary he may not. The ovary can grow back making it viable again.  (We checked out doing IVF again but did not.) I had doctors think I was crazy because I kept saying it felt the same way it did when I had cysts.  You are lucky that the doctor found it.  I know what you mean about ER and doctors.  We are all just seeking relief and answers.

Good luck Alta

At Wed, 13 Aug 2008, reba72 wrote: >
>At Fri, 1 Aug 2008, Jenny wrote:
>>>
>>>I have had numerous surgeries for cysts, masses, and adhesions.  And of
>>>cource that just makes the situation worse.  So now 11 years after my
>>>left ovary and tube were removed they are telling me that I have a left
>>>ovary.  how is that possible? I dont understand.  I just had surgery in
>>>october of 2007 and they removed moore adhesions but the pain is back.
>>>Everytime I end up in the ER they treat me like a drug seeker.Some one
>>>please help me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: