FROM MASSACHUSETTS & LOOKING FOR HELP

Fri Sep 12 20:57:20 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of cynthia meuse Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:42 PM Subject: Re: FROM MASSACHUSETTS & LOOKING FOR HELP

try dr. arlen fuller- he was previously the head of the gillette cancer center for womenat mass general but is now at the winchester hospital- he does oncology surgery but he operate on me for a blockage and many many adhesions. he is world class. ________________________________________ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:58:16 -0500 ________________________________________ From: krdfld@aol.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: FROM MASSACHUSETTS & LOOKING FOR HELP

Rachel, It's been many years but there was a great doctor in Foxboro, Ma. named Dr. Ralph Philiosophie he's a OB/GYN. I don't have he's recent phone number I hope this helps. Kathi from NH

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:23 pm Subject: FROM MASSACHUSETTS & LOOKING FOR HELP Sender: K9PAWS@AOL.COM (Rachel) Subject: FROM MASSACHUSETTS & LOOKING FOR HELP

Hello' My name is Rachel. I've been reading this message board for some time. I recently moved to Massachusetts from Florida. I'm now wondering if I made a mistake. My thought was that Mass. had some great hospitals and maybe I could get some help up here. The problem is (like everyone else) I can't find a Dr. who either knows what I'm talking about or believes that I have adhesions. The last Gastro. that I talked to told me that I IBS. The only thing that I have in common with IBS is pain. She also referred me to a Psychiatrist. I know that I'm not crazy and my problem is adhesions. When we lived in Fl. the last Gastro. surgeon that operated on me told me that he didn't want to see me again unless it was a life or death situation as my stomach was full of adhesions and another surgery would only make matters worse.

I won't go into all the details of my prior surgeries and stuff as I would just be parroting what everyone else has said before.

My guestion is, does anyone know of a Dr. in Mass. whom I could see that is versed in adhesions and it's related problems.

I'm on 80mg. of Oxycodone and my present family Dr. wants to wean me off of it. I can't do this without some other kind of help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Kristen, I see that you are from Florida. I too have much the same problem as you have but am a lot older. When you say that you were referred to the Pain Management Clinic in your area may I ask which one that you are referring to? Would one of them be the Wellness Clinic? I was living in Florida for 18 years and just moved back to Massachusetts 3 months ago. We are originally from here. I know that they have great hospitals up this way but I'm not having much luck in finding a Dr. who knows much about our problem. In fact I was thinking about moving back down there as I keep hearing about 2 places in particular who claim to help people. Would you mind letting me know where it is that you went? We've just built a brand new house here and I don't relish the thought of moving again. I'm getting to old for that yet I can't put up with this pain much long. Thank you so much for your post, Rach

________________________________________ Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices & More! ________________________________________

________________________________________ See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the

--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: