Congenital Adhesions

Fri Sep 12 20:57:40 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of JMoore4877@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:04 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Congenital Adhesions

Amy,  I also had no trauma, previous pelvic surgeries, I had gallbladder surgery 10 years before this mess started.  When I was first opened up for a partial hysterectomy cause uterus was enlarged I had massive adhesions.  I have had one child normal deliver he is 16.  I have tried to figure out what caused this mess.  I cant and neither can any doctors.  I given up on the why and just deal with the day to day.  Good luck and god bless you. In a message dated 9/3/2008 11:55:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, krdfld@aol.com writes: AMY, Where do you live? Kathi

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:53 pm Subject: FW: Congenital Adhesions Sender: ShakinThingzUp@aol.com (Amy) Subject: Re: Congenital Adhesions

Thanks for responding Kathi.

I've never suffered any trauma (like being punched or in a car accident). The only problem with PID is that when they discovered my adhesions in 2002, I did NOT have endemetriosis or adhesions in my pelvic region - only in my abdomen. So, I wouldn't think that was my cause either. I'm really at a loss...

My biggest problem though, is not being able to find a doctor who specializes in adhesions. I've been pouring over the internet in the last week trying to find one in my area, without any success. I just don't know where to look next.

God Bless! Amy

At Tue, 05 Aug 2008, krdfld@aol.com wrote: >
>I have heard that pelvic inflammatory disease can cause adhesion, and
trauma to the abdomen, like being punched or car accident any significant force to the abdomen. I hope this helps. >Kathi
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
>Sent: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:33 pm
>Subject: Congenital Adhesions
>From: ShakinThingzUp@aol.com (Amy)
>Subject: Congenital Adhesions
>
>In 2002 I had a lapriscopy to determine the source of my abdominal &
>pelvic pain (and because I had ceased to have bowel movements and my
>urine was quickly disappearing as well). I couldn't eat because it
>literally felt like a chain was being pulled through my intestines.
>
>I had not had ANY abdominal surgeries prior to that date. They found
>that my abdomen was covered with adhesions (Spider-web like) - adhered
>to the abdominal wall, my kidney and my bowel. My bowels and kidney
>were twisted (strangulated). The OB/GYN didn't even know what he was
>looking at and had to call a Urologist in to tell him what it was and
>what to do. They were cut. I was sent home after my day-surgery
>procedure and told to come for a follow up 10 days later. They told me
>nothing else except "The doctor believes he's fixed it."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: