CAPPS seminar

Fri Sep 19 01:10:10 2008

Hi Everyone! I wanted to share some great information with all of you. Florida Hospital Celebration Health will be hosting a 2 day seminar for physicians titled "The Underlying Cause of Chronic Abdominal/Pelvic Pain". The course directors are Steven McCarus, MD and Jay Redan, MD. IAS's David Wiseman, PhD is co-directing the course. This is going to be an amazing educational opportunity for physicians to learn more about adhesions. Some of the topic titles are "How does a patient with complex abdominal and pelvic pain syndrome present to their doctor? What is their typical work-up and follow-up? How do patients get lost in the system?" presented by faculty, "Fact versus Fiction! Causes of adhesions and prevention measures" presented by Douglas Ott, MD and David Wiseman, PhD, and "When to operate on patients with adhesions as a cause of abdominal pain" presented by Jay Redan, MD. These are only a few of the many adhesion related topics that will be discussed. I encourage you to forward the course information on to all of your doctors so that they can be educated by the leaders in adhesion treatment. If we can get a lot of doctors to attend, think of how much more effective treatment will be for everyone! I am so excited about this because awareness is being raised by CAPPS. The staff at CAPPS DO care about adhesion patients....let's help them raise awareness by getting our doctors to attend this conference. You can find the course information at http://www.adhesionscenter.com, click on "for physicians" and the full course and registration information will come up. Thanks for reading this...special thanks to Dr. Wiseman for creating IAS and to Tracy for maintaining the site!! Sincerely, Sarah, CAPPS patient

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: