Just needing some support...

Wed Jan 14 21:42:14 2009

My records have been sent to Dr. Redan in Florida and he thinks he can help me. He wanted me to wait 6 months so that my body could heal from the multiple surgeries that I had last year. I am hurting constantly, some days worse than others. My lower back really hurts. I am so thankful for this website and all the information and support I have received from here and at CAPPS. I wish no one had to endure what we are enduring but it helps to know that I am not alone. I have even taken a psych eval. due to the fact that my mental health has been called into question in all of this. They are also trying to tell me it is just irritable bowel and I was diagnosed with irritable bowel 4 years ago and never had all these symptoms as I have now. Each time it has been endometriosis and scar tissue and in my last surgery it was a mass larger than a softball and endometriosis and scar tissue but now all of a sudden it is irritable bowel. All of this has taken such a toll on me physically and mentally. I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I can't wait to go to Florida and hopefully find some relief and just knowing that Dr. Redan believes me means so much to me. Also, after the psych evaluation results came back in my favor helped but it still hurts so much to be treated as I have been treated. I also wrote to The Doctors show hoping that they would deal with this issue and bring it before the people so hopefully more can be done to help all of us who are suffering. I have had a really rough week and just needed to vent. Thanks for the hope that I have received here. Jen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: