Re: Left sided pain

Sat Jan 24 19:32:57 2009

I know this pain very well.  I am recovering from my 6th surgery to remove ovary and fallopian tube tissue that had become two large, seperate, masses.  While the surgeon was in there he cleared the adhesions that had formed in the last 18 months.  I had not planned to have any more surgeries dealing with the adhesions but since he was in there......  I also have been told by three different ER's that I needed to have a good bowel movement.  The last time I said to the doctor "Do you think that everything going on in there might just be slowing things?"

Have you talked to any of the public hospitals in your area about what you would be charged for surgery?

Good Luck.  You are not alone.

_____________________nts of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>=0ASent: Saturday, January = ery?

Good Luck.  You are not alone.

_____________________24, 2009 7:29:24 PM Subject: Left sided pain

Does any body else have throbing pain deep in the lower left side of the pelvic.This has been going on for a while.  I went to the ER about it and the Doctor told me I needed to have a good bowel movement.  He also handed me a referal to a surgeon.  I dont have Insurance any longer so that didnt help much.  I am a little scared about this, any ideas.I also wanted to confirm the site for finding out about trials related to adhesions is ClincalTrials.gov They are updating all the time.  I seem to not meet the criteria for any of them, but Ill keep looking.  The last thing I want to do is keep having surgery only to get 8/9 weeks without the pain that is caused by adhesions.  Thanks to all who keep posting it realy does help to kndhesions.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: