Re: another possible solution to our adhesions

Tue Jan 27 06:45:52 2009

Hey folks,

I have another suggestion if you are willing to spend the money. There is a special massage treatment center that specilizes in all kinds of internal adhesions. The name of the facility is The Myofacial Release Treatment center. It is located in Paoli, PA . John Barnes is a renown massage therapist and the founder of this international facility. People from all over the world come and see them. The beauty is there is no surgery to go through and they have had a wonderful success rate. The idea behind this massage is that they are able to soften up the connective tissue that has become hardened and adheres to various organs. Everything will become looser and your organs will be able to move again. As with any procedure, adhesions can still grow but the center teaches you how to palpate the tissue yourself and avoid further pain. It would have been nice if our docs had told us how to take care of adhesions after surgery. Anyway, there are wonderful therapists to help you through this and answer any questions you may have. I won't get into the cost but there is a credit program that can help you with that. During the winter months they have a 30% discount. It still costs a lot but pain hold no bars. I am going to save up for this and do before my adhesions get too bad. If anyone trys this please email us and let us know your success. There phone number is 800-327-2425

Karen A

6bcdÞcemailfooterNO62)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: