Re: Abdominal adhesions - natural solutions?

Fri Feb 6 08:24:48 2009

--000e0cd2dc4081da830462419e39 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have read about ball rolling. I have been doing this and actually found it to be helpful. It also seems to stimulate my digestion. I have a small soft volleyball and get down in a push up position and roll around in a way the ball goes the direction of digestion. So up the right side and down the left. I did read about this. I have also found a massage therapist that uses the Mayan method of massage. This includes abdominal massages, I have found this very nice and helps with the pain. I was really scared the first time but it wasn't painful for me.

Hope that helps, there are also the systemic enzymes that are supposed to help.

Also, if you decide to get the surgery, I understand if you take Celebrex for 10 days after the surgery, studies have shown a decrease in the growth of adhesions but you will probably have to pay out of pocket for it, or I did here in the USA as it is a higher tier drug.

Juli

--000e0cd2dc4081da830462419e39 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>I have read about ball rolling.&nbsp; I have been doing this and actually found it to be helpful.&nbsp; It also seems to stimulate my digestion.&nbsp; I have a small soft volleyball and get down in a push up position and roll around in a way the ball goes the direction of digestion.&nbsp; So up the right side and down the left.&nbsp; I did read about this.&nbsp; I have also found a massage therapist that uses the Mayan method of massage.&nbsp; This includes abdominal massages, I have found this very nice and helps with the pain.&nbsp; I was really scared the first time but it wasn't painful for me.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Hope that helps, there are also the systemic enzymes that are supposed to help.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Also, if you decide to get the surgery, I understand if you take Celebrex for 10 days after the surgery, studies have shown a decrease in the growth of adhesions but you will probably have to pay out of pocket for it, or I did here in the USA as it is a higher tier drug.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Juli</div> <div>&nbsp;</div>

--000e0cd2dc4081da830462419e39--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: