Re: Surgery--Would you do it again? (POLL)

Wed Feb 25 14:07:43 2009

Wendy, Hopefully you can find a good surgeon there!! but if not don't rule out going out of state if you can. I ended up doing that after messing around with docs here for about 3 years. It was the best decision I've ever made. Good Luck You've probobly seen my Posts. My Doc is Dr Gerhart in Pa. clarkgerhart.com

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:49:07 -0600 From: WendyEbbe3@aol.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Surgery--Would you do it again? (POLL)

Caryn, I know exactly how you feel and I honestly don't know how much longer I can last. I have to try to hold out until I have an appointment with the SSI Judge and still have to find the right surgeon. Anyone knows of a good surgeon in MN please let me know. Wendy ========Original Message========

Subj: Re: Surgery--Would you do it again? (POLL)

Date: 2/22/2009 10:22:20 P.M. Central Standard Time

To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net

Sent on:

The odd thing is I am going to have surgery for the 10th time an am so looking forward to it because I to agree that a even a little relief is better than non.

At Mon, 23 Feb 2009, carynlruzich@comcast.net wrote: >
>Yes! Even short lived

relief is worth it to me. >
>Caryn R
>
>>-----

Original Message ----- >From: "Katie"
<katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> >To: "Multiple recipients of list

ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> >Sent: Friday, February 6,

2009 10:43:09 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern >Subject: Surgery--Would you

do it again? (POLL) >
>For those that have had surgery strictly for

removing the adhesions ... >would you do it again?
>
>Your

answers will not influence the fact that I am about to have surgery >for

mine. I'm just curious. >
>Thanks,
>Katie
>
>tm
>htm

To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm p.s. for the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: