Re: SSI/Disablity

Wed Feb 25 15:31:26 2009

--398123d5-3a79-479f-8e2d-9355701f5c06 Content-Type: TEXT/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8BIT

You are right about that. They want you to get mad and give up. Don't give up Terrie

In a message dated 02/25/09 15:40:25 Eastern Standard Time, wheelerski@msn.com writes: I would advise getting a lawyer. I was denied 3 times, but eventually I was able to get it. I had a disability Lawyer. It took us 3 years, but it was worth it, I got the back pay in a lump sum. The best advice I can give is to NOT GIVE UP!!!! Frankly I think they like people to get discouraged and give up. Marlene

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:22:49 -0600 From: teatime47@aol.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: SSI/Disablity

I have applied. Turned down first time. Reapplied and am now waiting to find out whats going on. Both times by my self. I think that you should at least give it a try. good luck

Terrie

-----Original Message----- From: Alta Costew <racostew@sbcglobal.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 1:43 pm Subject: SSI/Disablity

Hi,

How many of you are on or applied for disability? My husband thinks I should but I have a feeling I would be turned down. If you have applied, did you do it on your own? Did you have a lawyer help? Just wondering Alta

Looking for work? Get job alerts, employment information, career advice and job-seeking tools at AOL Find a Job.

It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now. --398123d5-3a79-479f-8e2d-9355701f5c06 Content-Type: TEXT/html; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8BIT

You are right about that. They want you to get mad and  give up. Don't give up
Terrie

In a message dated 02/25/09 15:40:25 Eastern Standard Time, wheelerski@msn.com writes:
I would advise getting a lawyer. I was denied 3 times, but eventually I was able to get it. I had a disability Lawyer. It took us 3 years, but it was worth it, I got the back pay in a lump sum.  The best advice I can give is to NOT GIVE UP!!!! Frankly I think they like people to get discouraged and give up.
Marlene

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:22:49 -0600
To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
Subject: Re: SSI/Disablity

I have applied.  Turned down first time. Reapplied and am now waiting to find out whats going on. Both times by my self. I think that you should at least give it a try. good luck

Terrie

-----Original Message-----
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Sent: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 1:43 pm
Subject: SSI/Disablity

Hi,

How many of you are on or applied for disability?   My husband thinks I should but I have a feeling I would be turned down.  If you have applied, did you do it on your own?  Did you have a lawyer help?  Just wondering
Alta 

Looking for work? Get job alerts, employment information, career advice and job-seeking tools at AOL Find a Job.

It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now. =

--398123d5-3a79-479f-8e2d-9355701f5c06--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: