Having a really tough flare-up

Fri Feb 27 16:40:21 2009

Hi! I just need to vent as I'm going through a really tough flare-up. As I posted before, I'm having surgery on Tuesday and I cannot wait. The nausea has been so bad for the past few days. On Wednesday, I even puked all over in my car as I was driving home. Yesterday was a little better, but today is really rough again. At least I haven't gotten sick again. I've got the same pain that all of you go through in that it's like a vice grip is wrapped around my rib cage on my right side. I can feel these damn things pulling all the way down to my navel. It always scares me when these flare ups get so bad. I don't know about you guys, but I always worry that it's cancer or something! I have to remind myself of all the tests that don't show that and remember the other bad flare-ups. I have to say I've never actually thrown up before. I just need to get through until Tuesday. I'm so hopeful for good results. It's so hard for family members and friends to understand. I even just got crabby on the phone with my poor 83 year old mother. I never do that! Sometimes it's hard to remain cheerful and positive when you feel so bad in spite of trying hard to. Thanks for listening. I know you all understand! Take care! Kris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: