Re: Physician referrals

Fri Feb 27 16:49:18 2009

I have also heard about a Physician in Los Gatos, Ca. I believe that he is a gynecologist that does adhesion surgery and that he is very good. It would be so great if there was a list. I will check the archives on Dr. Redan. Thanks for the info. Katie, I would so love to be one thousand percent better. As usual it comes down to money and location. Cheryl D.

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:27:06 -0600 From: lindahalford@comcast.net To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Physician referrals

Dr. Redan was trained by Dr. Reich who developed the laparascopic surgery.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Katie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:20 PM Subject: Re: Physician referrals

I've met with Dr. Jay Redan twice in Orlando at Celebrations Hospital and he's very compassionate. I have not yet had surgery for my endo or adhesions but I have a tentative date with him in March.

Check the archives on here. There are literally TONS of threads where he has been nmentioned and there are several of his patients on here that have undergone surgery with him. He comes highly recommended.

There are at least 2 women on here that claim to be a thousand percent better since having surgery with him.

Katie

Thu, 19 Feb 2009, jetstamp wrote: >
>I noticed on the site's homepage that it says somewhere that although a
>physician referral list would not be published, patients can email David
>Wiseman to possibly get names of physicians who have demonstrated skill
>and compassion in treating ARDS. Has anyone done this and gotten any
>kind of reply?

htm

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.2/1964 - Release Date: 02/21/09 11:05:00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: