Re: Surgery Day a Success!

Sat Mar 7 07:44:21 2009

Donna, That's great news! Who was it that did your surgery? Wendy

========Original Message======== Subj: Date: 3/4/2009 12:42:24 P.M. Central Standard Time From: _donnacboggs@comcast.net_ (mailto:donnacboggs@comcast.net) To: _adhesions@mail.obgyn.net_ (mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net) Sent on: thanks! doing even better today - what a relief it is to be pain free!

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Katie" <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 9:00:19 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central Subject: Re: Surgery Day a Success!

Donna, did you just have surgery? Did I miss something??? I'm glad you are doing so well.

--
Katie

At Tue, 3 Mar 2009, Donna Boggs wrote: > >I feel fantastic and blessed to have the

most amazing medical providers, >so loving and kind and gifted. Thank you

to all here for provided >comfort, sound advice, a shoulder, a smile,

a prayer and bunches of >loving kindness. The goodness that I have

found in the face of that >pain I have experienced is worth every moment

of discomfort. I have >found strenghts in myself that I couln't have

imagined were possible. My >overall health is excellent as a result of the

need to care for my body >with the utmost diligence. I am certain that by

the next time I need >surgery that one of the spray shields will have been

FDA approved and >widely available. My surgeon does, too.

And if not, I will wait until >another and another as patiently as I can. Thank you

all so much for >sharing your lives. Special Thanks to Jennifer K. Blessings, hope and >happiness - Donna B

To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm p.s. for the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm

%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: