Re: can a ct scan miss adhesions?

Fri Mar 13 10:47:59 2009

Carmela, I am thrilled that the Serrapeptase works for you but others need to use caution and check with their doctors before trying it. I have a good friend that is a Naturopath and he said he has seen mixed results with it and the biggest issue with it being raised blood pressure.

I'm all for trying everything to avoid surgery but folks do need to research any herb, enzyme or supplement before they try it. I myself have been researching digestive enzymes for the past week because I had to stop the Creon 20 I have been on for 2 years. (It's animal based and was just adding to my problems.)

Anyhow, yesterday I ordered some vegetable digestive enzymes called PhytoBio Enzymes and I will let you guys know how those work for me. I've heard others say they are great if you have Gastroparisis(sp?) or other slow motility issues.

--
Katie

At Fri, 13 Mar 2009, Carmela Canale wrote: > >It is used in this country. I came upon it by accident. I was almost ready to do myself in and I went on line and just started to put in things like herbal treatments that help with adhesions etc. I had already had one surgery and just couldn't go through the same stuff of Doctors acting like I was a nut case. Actually, I was ready to commit suicide. No joke. I just couldn't live that way. The thing about Genzyme is that they use it in Europe and there was a doctor in some small Island that was using it but wanted like 20,000 dollars and I just couldn't afford that. That's when I came upon the serripeptase. I just thought I'll just give them a try. So I suggest using the serripeptase verses surgery. It takes a while, but try them before surgery and try NOT to have surgery. If I can be of any other help just let me know. Carmela

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: