Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Mon Mar 16 16:06:01 2009

Good for you Terrie. I hope that people realize that you just can't keep going back in for more surgeries. I hear "Just for a few months relief." They can come back worse or you can get all kinds of complications for wanting a few months relief. If you just have to have surgery and it is not an emergency, then at least go to someone that specializes in adhesion surgery. And even then, the cure rate isn't great. I am pretty miserable right now but I will not give in unless I see more good results. I have been to Germany and had the Spray Gel but I know they are more advanced now.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: teatime47@aol.com<mailto:teatime47@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 2:34 PM Subject: Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Katie The doctor who did my Gastric-Bypass surgery. He is amazed each time because of how much they have grown back. It is the last time unless I am about to die from it. No more. Will just live on pain med for now. Thank you and I will pray for the best for you. Terrie

-----Original Message----- From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 3:34 pm Subject: Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Hi Terrie. Gosh, six times just for the removal of adhesions? I am so sorry. Who did your surgery?

Do you think this might be your last one? (I hope, I hope, I hope!!)

Katie

At Mon, 16 Mar 2009, teatime47@aol.com<mailto:teatime47@aol.com> wrote: >
>Hi Katie
>My name is Terrie I had surgery Dec 29th my 6th for

removal of adhesions. Beginning to feel better. Still have pain on left side after sitting for too long or after eating. E-mail me anytime teatime47@aol.com<mailto:teatime47@aol.com> >
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com<mailto:katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com>>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
<adhesions@mail.obgyn.net<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>> >Sent: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 3:01 pm
>Subject: If you have had surgery in the last

few months... >
>I was just wondering if you would tell us how

you are feeling? >
>There are so many members here and I cannot recall

all of the names and >emails of those of you that had surgery recently.
>
>Anyhow, how are you?
>
>Hugs to all,
>Katie

To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org<mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org> mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm<http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm> ms/message.htm>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Live traffic, local info, maps, directions and more with the NEW =

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------MapQuest Toolbar. Get it now<http://www.mapquest.com/toolbar?ncid=emlwemqmq00000003>!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: