Surgery on NYEve

Tue Mar 17 08:28:48 2009

--001636e90a80f1fc3904655161f0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I wish I could say I was feeling better, but after about 2 weeks of "maybe this will be OK" the pain is back. It is starting slowly, but I can't seem to wean myself off the laxatives without invoking tremendous cramping. If I don't take them, everything just stops and it hurts so bad I can hardly move. If I do, then things move out quickly, and I have much less pain. I don't eat any meat, fatty foods, tomatos or sweets. As long as I don't eat anything that is difficult to digest I can tolerate life.

I am talking to a surgeon here in Minneapolis and have been in contact with Dr S in Ohio. I haven't decided which to go to yet. The surgery would be covered 100% in MN but I don't want to go more than one more time so I need to figure out if I can trust this surgeon. I meet with him on March 26th.

We'll see, the Dr that did the surgery on new years eve was a hernia dr and had no clue what to do with the adhesions, he cut them all. I am sure they are back with a vengeance since that is about the worst thing he could have done. It was excurciating when I woke up and he wouldn't give me pain meds except the lowest dose which didn't touch it. I've had a long slow crawl back from that surgery and not much respite.

Juli

--001636e90a80f1fc3904655161f0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>I wish I could say I was feeling better, but after about 2 weeks of &quot;maybe this will be OK&quot; the pain is back.  It is starting slowly, but I can't seem to wean myself off the laxatives without invoking tremendous cramping.  If I don't take them, everything just stops and it hurts so bad I can hardly move.  If I do, then things move out quickly, and I have much less pain.  I don't eat any meat, fatty foods, tomatos or sweets.  As long as I don't eat anything that is difficult to digest I can tolerate life.</div>

<div> </div> <div>I am talking to a surgeon here in Minneapolis and have been in contact with Dr S in Ohio.  I haven't decided which to go to yet.  The surgery would be covered 100% in MN but I don't want to go more than one more time so I need to figure out if I can trust this surgeon.   I meet with him on March 26th.</div>

<div> </div> <div>We'll see, the Dr that did the surgery on new years eve was a hernia dr and had no clue what to do with the adhesions, he cut them all.  I am sure they are back with a vengeance since that is about the worst thing he could have done.  It was excurciating when I woke up and he wouldn't give me pain meds except the lowest dose which didn't touch it.  I've had a long slow crawl back from that surgery and not much respite.</div>

<div> </div> <div>Juli</div> <div> </div>

--001636e90a80f1fc3904655161f0--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: