Re: Link I gave in previous post stopped working

Wed Apr 22 20:13:20 2009

Well that one just takes the cake! But, I'm not surprised...what else could they come up with?

How about: You are creating the adhesions just thinking about them the way you do.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Regards, Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of IAS Admin (Tracy) Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:15 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Link I gave in previous post stopped working From: jetstamp@yahoo.com (jetstamp) Subject: Link I gave in previous post stopped working

For some reason, the link I gave recently has stopped working.

Anyway,this blog was written by an MD who has been in practice for 22-23 years or so. He was talking about a female patient who was in for a post-op visit. He asked her how she was feeling, and she replied 'OK- for now'. When he asked her what she meant by that, she said she was sure she would get adhesions.

He told her that her chance of NOT developing adhesions was 85%. Of course I'm sure he must have his head in the sand on this point- how many of us who have had surgery have been able to find anyone willing to consider adhesions? (Nevermind the fact that there are people with adhesions who have never had surgery).

He then went on to say that she was the kind of patient who enjoyed having surgery because it was like a 'vacation' for her- probably a way to get away from a hectic family life.

Anyone here surprised by this conclusion?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: