Doctors vs Ahesions

Sun May 3 20:36:30 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of LOU COOPER Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 8:19 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Doctors vs Ahesions

Hi Debbie, Good for you, the more people behind you the better, make it clear that their are thousands who are suffering with this unseen illness, people must come out of the woodwork and support you,(STRENGTH IN NUMBERS) I would love to read your letter, also if do not mind I would like to phone you, please send me an e-mail if this o.k. with you. Lou.  e-mail    louc829@gmail.com On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 6:47 PM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of BBLDEB@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:34 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Doctors vs Ahesions

Dear Rheta,     I have already sent a letter to President Obama.  I am going to give it 3 months for a reply.  At which time I will see what has been said about it.  If no reply is given, then I will forward a copy of the letter to congress and to the senate.  One way or another, I am going to do what I can in order for all of us to get the help we need.  There has to be a point where we say "ENOUGH".  And to me.. this is it.  I just hope this works.  I figure about 6 months between sending it to all of them.      Any comments or questions regarding the letter that I wrote, please feel free to contact me.  I pray this works.  God bless you and all of us. ~Debbie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: