Sometimes you just have to let go....

Sat May 16 17:42:25 2009

I was seen by a highly regarded surgeon at Brigham and Womans Hospital in Boston Massachusetts. I have suffered from abdominal adhesions since 1994. I wrote my story just a couple of days ago. This doctor wrote many letters that have been included in medical journals. He is an expert on adhesions. He writes that all surgeons should be using one of the various materials available today to help prevent the build up of adhesions.

He was very good to me but explained that in my case the damage had been done. He was willing to attempt surgery if I insisted but basically assured me it would not be successful.

If I still had my wife and therefore a life I would pursue every possible solution as fruitless as they might be. I've lost her, she's not coming back. I've lost my job. I've lost all my coaching positions. Even my two boys now live in different parts of the country. So I live alone every moment of every day with severe pain as my constant companion. It is not a life, it's simply an existence.

Not one that I want to continue for much longer.

Good luck.

--
Bill Murphy
misterbmurphy@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: