Re: Adhesions - Constipation

Wed Oct 7 20:14:13 2009

thanks bill for the info - i sure can use that. sorry about all that is going on with you. i am not there yet but i can say that this adhesion thing has totally taken control of my life i am limited to the things i can do due to the pain. it is a miserable way to live. cant wait till the dr's see the adhesions as a serious thing and do something for us with it besides more surgery, cuz the more you cut the more you create....

sue

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, Oct 7, 2009 8:47 pm Subject: Adhesions - Constipation

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 1:05 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions - Constipation

Hi Bill, Thanks for the info. This info is also great for people that take pain meds that cause constipation. Cheryl

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 12:32 PM Subject: Adhesions - Constipation From: misterbmurphy@aol.com (Bill) Subject: Adhesions - Constipation

I haven't written to this message board in a long time.? My first surgery was back in 1994 with many more to follow.? Over the years the complications and pain from adhesions has put me where I am today.? Out of work, divorced, not much going on in my life.

Several of you have written about one complication - constipation.? As so many others have suggested alternative remedies I have found one as well.

Cold Milled Super Flax Meal made by Natural Brand.? It is sold at GNC. One quarter cup mixed well into 4 ounces of any sort of juice drink you prefer each night prior to bed.? I can almost guarantee you each morning you will have a soft and substantial movement which for me was a major, positive change.

The Flax Meal has the added benefit of keeping your cholesterol levels in check.? This is actually it's main purpose.

Just wanted to pass this along....

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: