Hell on earth...

Fri Mar 26 19:12:56 2010

Subject: Hell on earth...

Hello, my name is Deanna and I had a small bowel obstruction after I got home on March 18, 2003. I was in pain way before that but doctors kept telling me it was in my head. I had a hysterectomy on December 21, 2000 (of course they didn't remove my left ovary but for some reason left me open for five hours, jut rooting around I guess. They briefly went over the risk as if it really wasn't a risk at all but they had to say it anyway. If I had been told the whole horrible truth about adhesions and what they could cause I would have never agreed to this surgery. My life as I knew it was over the day they put me on that operating table in 2000!!! I have had many surgeries to save my life, and am in pain all the time. I have and still am missing out on my three beautiful sons lives. I have PTSD AND MDD. They all say you are to young too be this bad off. Just except it, I just want to scream at the top of my lungs everyday, Somebody please help me!!! But no help comes. Not only that though I want and need someone to talk too that knows what I am going through...that is why I am here,searching for a pen pal to talk to that can understand me. I use to be active,strong, and the life of the party, now I am lucky to go to the store and occasionally to see a friend. Other than that I am laying or sitting on my increasing ass and stomache. Sorry if I sound angry,well I am I guess. But I just feel alone, I know I am not the only pour soul out there searching for understanding and someone to talk to about this horrible disease. Thank You for reading. If you want to talk to me you know where to reach me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: