Adhesions causing vomiting

Fri Mar 26 19:13:18 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of annmarie bluett Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 2:43 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions causing vomiting

Yup me too... Have a few good days then dreadful nausea and diarrhea with painful stomach cramps and slight fever.  Never had antibiotic's for it though - was just told it was part of the joys of abdominal adhesions - the gift that keeps giving... I get lulled into a false sence of well being with the good days and then it's devestating when the cycle begins all over again:( Fed up of it all now - fed up of the shooting pain, the dull pain, the relentless pain... fed up of the laborotomy's to try and ease the pain and the nausea, my stomach looks as if it's been zipped open and I'm only 42 - look's like I'll have years ahead of constant battle with it - Doc's are not much help anymore - gone past the sympthay I'm afraid:( Drugs make me drowsy and I live in a constant fog - I fell like I have lost the last five years of my life. You just have to keep going - you don't have a choice.  People just do not recognise the devestation adhesions cause.. We need to stick together.. Thanks for letting me vent:) Ann-Marie  

--- On Mon, 22/3/10, JMoore4877@aol.com <JMoore4877@aol.com> wrote:

From: JMoore4877@aol.com <JMoore4877@aol.com> Subject: Re: Adhesions causing vomiting To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Monday, 22 March, 2010, 18:01 I experience the same.  But, you need to have a doctor rule out a blockage.  Nausea and vomiting can be a sign of a blockage or infection.  I get infections in the intestines often.  If you have any fever along with these other symptoms call your doc.  Take care its a battle.  My last bout with diarrhea, nausea vomiting lasted 21/2 weeks with antibiotics.   In a message dated 3/21/2010 7:28:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, carynlruzich@comcast.net writes: Yes, adhesions can cause nausea and vomiting, usually when they're strangling something.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: