belly button tugging pain

Mon May 24 19:32:52 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of katelyn opalenik Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 12:38 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: belly button tugging pain

Dear Meeka, I hear and understand everything u are saying. The gyno always wants to do surgery, and the GI docs dont think adhesions themselves cause pain. Well, u r saying u  had previous abdominal surgeries, u r hurting exactly where u were cut twice, and adhesions can grow ur entire life time. Have u had any testing in the hospital (such as a ct scan) to indicate anything? Ur right when u are second guessing ur obgyn. Those freakin adhesions grow back like crazy, and another surgery may just cause u a whole new world of problems. My obgyn cut my colon in half doing a routine surgery, and i actually had a test in the hospital where they could see some bands of adhesions, and it was exactly where my pain was. I would def go to ur family doc, and get any tests u can to rule out anything else. Pain management may be an alternative for u, which would definately save u from an un needed surgery. I'm no doc, but i've gone thru just about everything these last ten years and these are just my suggestions. Hope I helped, and U can always email me.   good luck Michele On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:13 PM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: shae44@msn.com (meeka) Subject: belly button tugging pain

can someone please help me, its been exactly 16 damb weeks now since this pain first began, I am almost posative its adhesions (try to convince a Dr.  of that is a joke!) it all began 1 day i had to urinate very bad & a sharp horrid pain ran down from my belly button to my pubic bone, hurt like hell, it passed in a few days but then a very painful tugging like feeling began on my belly button, again traveling down abdomen (i had 2 previouse abdominal incisions from belly button down) but the pain is now on my right overy as well and I feel a tremendouse pressure like feeling on my abdominal wall constantly where my uterus is adhered (20 years ago second surgery uterus turned itself inside out & bladder is higher up than supposed to be) had a laparoscope n8 years ago to remove severe adhesions, i am just wondering if any one else has had these pains, i still have to wait 3 weeks (totaling 18 by that time) before OBGYN will get me a surgeon, UGGGSSS!!!! she suggessted a hysterectomy because I am 45, is that really neccessary, because the thought of that( after2 abdominal surgeries already) scares me to death so can someone please help me decide what this severe pain is and what the hell to do since Docs are not listening only saying hysterectomy.

please help

meeka

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: