which way to turn?

Fri Jul 23 22:35:40 2010

I was reading the message about how long is too long. I am confused. My new doctor (another of the many) told me last week that she would not even consider doing another surgery and I was crazy if I let anyone else do it either. Of course the problem is caused by the solution but please...what is a person to do?

If you are damned if you do and damned if you don't then is it just a flip of a coin?

I am on high doses of medication just to get through the day. Of course the medication takes away your life because all I do is sleep and wish my brain would start working again, Of course I would love nothing more than to be rid of them, but the only way would be another surgery. I am trying to balance that need with the horrible things that can occur with yet another surgery. If the adhesions are wrapped around your bowels and anything nicks them during surgery.... I guess I would rather deal with the devil I already know.

What have you done with this delima? Does anyone have any advise about which direction to turn (okay, I know we can't turn since it just rips more scar tissue and causes more pain...lol)?

Thanks for just being there.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: