Re: Pelvic Pain

Sat Jul 31 21:13:54 2010

Hi Candace -

I just saw your email - I'm one of the few guys on this website, but if that doesn't bother you, please feel free to let it out. I suffer from adhesion after a gallbladder surgery at 28 that I really needed at 5 or 6 years old. The acid leaked out all over and worse than the pain is when my diaphragm won't allow my right lung to expand... leaving me with these terrible baby-breaths that turn into panic attacks which gratefully Ativan works to loosen up 'something' in there making me breath normally again. for some reason, the narcotics I'm on for pain also kick off these breathing

attacks - weird, eh?

and of course no doctor believes a word I say. they didn't believe me about the stomach pain either - until a lucky test clicked to indicate stones. only when they went in did they see the real damage. felt great until 9 months or so then bam! this problem I've had ever since -

and no doctor ever believes us... thinks we just want attention, are crazy, are drug seekers/addicts or all three!

So if you want to talk about this crapola we've been saddled with I'm all ears. (or eyes since this IS an email) I think it didn't help my marriage any either - always sleeping due to the narcotics or in pain when not enough of them and trying to work.

may God be with you - Jack

-------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> -------------------------------------------------- Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 11:44 PM

--
--------------------------------------------------
To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Subject: Pelvic Pain

> Sender: chope033@yahoo.com (Candace) > Subject: Pelvic Pain > > Could someone please write me back I sent a message a month or more ago. > Is there anyone out there I can e-mail about my ahesions and pain from a > surgery 12 years ago. My name is Candace my e-mail address is > chope033@yahoo.com. > Please, Please someone write me back. > Thank You, > Candace >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: