Adhesions Disability

Sat Aug 28 20:56:26 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of IAS Admin (Tracy) Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:02 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Adhesions Disability From: Dawn <whity631@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Adhesions Disability

I am right there with u! I am on my third appeal now. I was so upset today and she had the nerve to state was I acting like things are getting worse because I have applied for disability! I was so stunned and upset I didn't know what to say!!!!

On Jul 12, 2010, at 10:23 PM, "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:24 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions Disability

I've had an Attorney from the beginning and I've been denied like 6 times now. The Attorney filed a new claim and that was denied. I've been trying for about 4 years now. I lost my job December of 2008, I'm lucky that my Employer had Long Term Disability insurance but it's not enough to pay the bills and I make too much to get any assistance from the County or the State of MN. I wish whoever makes the decisions on disability could feel the pain we go through and the lack of having a life. I would rather be dead than just merely exist. Wendy

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: