Numb leg

Sat Aug 28 21:24:53 2010

Hi there, I have a crazy question for everyone. I had the weirdest thing happen to me. I had surgery with dr redan and had spray sheild. I started to have some pain in the stomach again, but last week the weirdest thing, my right leg went completely numb. I went to the er and they ran all sorts of tests and found nothing. they kept me for 3 days in the hospital. needless to say it was like that for like 5 days. I started to feel better and now I started with back pain. I am wondering if anyone ever had adhesions in there back. i am thinking something somewhere is pushing on a nerve. I dont even know if this possible but i had enough of this multiple symtom thing and noone has any answers. your feedback is greatly appreciated! :) Keep smiling!

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sat, Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm Subject: Adhesions Disability

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of AS Admin (Tracy) ent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:02 PM o: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS ubject: Adhesions Disability Sender: Dawn <whity631@yahoo.com> ubject: Re: Adhesions Disability I am right there with u! I am on my third appeal now. I was so upset today nd she had the nerve to state was I acting like things are getting worse ecause I have applied for disability! I was so stunned and upset I didn't now what to say!!!!

n Jul 12, 2010, at 10:23 PM, "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of endyEbbe3@aol.com ent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:24 AM o: adhesions-request@adhesions.org ubject: Re: Adhesions Disability I've had an Attorney from the beginning and I've been denied like 6 times ow. The Attorney filed a new claim and that was denied. I've been trying or about 4 years now. I lost my job December of 2008, I'm lucky that my mployer had Long Term Disability insurance but it's not enough to pay the ills and I make too much to get any assistance from the County or the State f MN. I wish whoever makes the decisions on disability could feel the pain e go through and the lack of having a life. I would rather be dead than ust merely exist. endy

ttp://http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm

htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: