Re: Intestinal Soreness

Sat Sep 11 18:55:08 2010

yes I deal with the same thing. I have adhesions attatched to ovary, tube, intestines, abdominal wall, and pelvic floor. After I had my ovary removed last year I have had some relief, and can now have days or weeks of no pain. As long as I dont move wrong or sneeze I can stay out of pain. Unless it's the intestinal pain. that feels like my insides are on fire. Horrible pain for days in a row I had somekind of a flare up before my surgery and lost a total of thirty pounds. I'm a small woman so i was down to 99 pounds and scared to death. I had surgery and started making my own chicken broths so that I could get some actual nutrition. It did help to cut out dairy and greesy foods. Even though I love them I try to stay healthy and out of pain by watching what I eat. Good luck and stay strong

On 9/4/10, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: > From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf
Of > Ginger Clark
> Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 6:47 PM
> To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org
> Subject: RE: Intestinal Soreness
>
> I'm the same way dear suffering friends!  Many surgeries to remove bowel
> obstructions.  I have had a complete colectomy ( removed large intestine)
> trying to get some relief.  Sorry to say that adhesions will grow and
adhere > to anything they can attach to.  I go to a pain clinic for meds. and
trigger > point injections.  I do get a little relief from that type of Dr.  Good
luck > and hang on!!!
>
>> Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:51:04 -0500
>> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
>> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
>> Subject: Intestinal Soreness
>>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: