Denied SSDI Again!

Sat Oct 23 19:32:03 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of jeannec1@optonline.net Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 3:30 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Denied SSDI Again!

Don't allow the pain to win. I know that sounds easy to say, but you have to believe that their is help for you. I suffered for years, with most of the Doctors that I went to telling me   "adhesions don't hurt"........I only wish that they get to feel for one hour what so many have suffered with for years.  I told one of them that once.............He didn't like me very much.........but perhaps if he knew what it was like he would not say such a stupid thing.   My last surgery was a little over two years now....knock on wood.......and I have been pain free since. I will keep you in my prayers that you find a solution that will work for you......................Jeanne

>----- Original Message -----
From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" Date: Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:03 am Subject: Denied SSDI Again! To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS

> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]
> On Behalf Of
> WendyEbbe3@aol.com
> Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:44 PM
> To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org
> Subject: Re: Denied SSDI Again!
>
> Congratulations Dawn, I can't even count how many times I've
> been turned
> down now. I've had to file a second claim and have been denied
> once. I'm so
> frustrated, the pain is more than enough to deal with. I had my