Need help!

Sat Oct 23 19:32:22 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of CorcoranHeatwave@aol.com Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 10:51 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Need help!

There is a good dr in Calafornia. His name is Andrew Cook. He does laser surgery. I am hopfully going to him in Jan.   In a message dated 10/17/2010 12:51:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes: Sender: mheera@ec.rr.com (shelly) Subject: Need help!

I've had adhesion's now for 14 years.  you all know how life changing it can be.  I need to find an understanding doctor in my area.  Can anyone help with that? I live in on the southeast coast of NC.  about an hour away from Myrtle Beach.  I've been to almost everyone here in my town and they can't or won't help.  I've tried looking up drs in my area and when i call they say..  we don't take chronic pain patients.  Even the pain clinics won't because it's not a spine or neck injury.  I would really appreciate anyone's help.  thanks in advance and i hope you all have a day with a little less pain! Glad your all here! shelly

--
Shelly

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: