Re: Chris-Peggy

Tue Jun 22 10:21:09 1999

At Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Peggy wrote: >
>Chris ,
>Whats going on with the results from your M R I ? I can't believe that
>nobody has called you Yet.I think the hardest part is waiting for the
>results.Like you really need this stress on top of the pain that you are
>enduring.My thoughts are with you .that you get the results soon.
>Peggy

Hi Peggy: Yes, can you believe that I haven't heard from the doctor's office yet? I am sure the report is back in the office by now, probably in my chart which is most likely sitting on his desk. The nurse can't call and tell me until he reviews it. I'm sure that's their policy. She may have told him once that I'm waiting for the call. I know how it works. Very frustrating. So I have decided that if I don't hear by 12 noon tomorrow (10 days) I am calling them back. I do have caller id plus call waiting so I know I haven't missed their call. I am sure this means that I don't have anything *major* but I don't think they (the MRI people) would call on all abnormalities that might explain my symptoms. My next step, assuming the MRI shows nothing definite,is to ask him what an MRI and a laparoscopy would MISS, then concentrate on that. (this type of analysis is his job but.....) After that, the next step is investigating where conscious pain mapping is being done and going for that. If he balks, then I will either go out of network (I can do that, but it will cost me more) or seriously consider switching pcp. This has been going on too long!

Chris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: