Re: Peggy......

Sun Jul 25 10:20:45 1999

At Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Denise Olson wrote: >
>I would love to call that pain Dr. and give him a PIECE OF MY MIND!!
>Its bad enough we live in pain all day and night,
>then to access the medical system that we pay for and be treated like a
>winey 4yr old just makes me sick. Thank God we have this forum to
>support each other. I am sooo sorry for what you experienced. Is this
>the only pain Dr. available to you in your area? Like Ginny said, if
>you can't talk with him it will make for a difficult tx regime.
>You have our support.
>I have been away from the computer because I fractured my left foot on
>the 4th of july. Yes,....more pain!!
>It has been hard to sit at a desk without my feet up. I am doing alot
>better know though.
>Keep your chin up peggy!!!!
>Denise in Seattle

Denise, Thanks for the sympathy.I hate to say it but it is needed.No this is not the only pain Dr. in my area.As A matter of fact.This Dr. was referred to me by my GYN but my PCP wanted me to see a different pain management Dr..I did question him on why he would choose one Dr. over another and he told me that he thought that I would get along better personality wise better with the other Dr. rather than this one and said that he would just leave it at that.But my PCP said that seeing that I had already had the appointment made with this Dr. I should go to him and see how things went and if needed he would switch me over to the paim management Dr. that he prefers.I am sorry to hear about your foot.Just what you need more pain!I swear if it isn't one thing it is another.I know they say that God gives people what they are capable of dealing with in life but I am beginning to wonder when he thinks that we have all had enough and starts relieving us of some of the burdens that ahve been bestowed upon us.As I read the posts on the forum this morning it made me cry.To know that there are people on here that really care and are here to try to make us feel better and to know that we are not alone. THanks again and I hope you foot is feeling a little better. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: