Chris

Sun Jul 25 10:39:47 1999

THanks for all the advice.I do intend to let the Dr. know that the way he spoke to me on Friday evening was not exceptable.And yes right at this time I am very uncomfortable about calling him back.Which is not a good place to be at in a relationship with a Dr..He will not be in the office until Tuesday but I am suppose to call and speak to a certain person at the office tomorrow to let them knpw how I am doing on the meds. And I am undecided wheither I will say something to this person about the way I was treated or wait to spesk to the Dr. himself.I can tell you that one of the impressions that I got from him when I saw him om Monday was that he was very arrogant{sp} As I said in the prior post to Denise,This forum is very important to me,To know that there are people on here that really care and feel each others pain and frustration.It really means so much to me.Thanks to everyone.I feel that there are times that I cant't support evreryone because of what I am going through but I want everyone to know that you are all in my thoughts and if I could take the pain away from all of us I would. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGRTHER" PEGGY P.S.I have to do.I am having trouble keeping my eyes open at the moment.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: