Talked to the pain management office today

Mon Jul 26 21:27:15 1999

Hello everyone as I was told to do I called the pain management Drs. office back today to let them know how I am doing with the pain meds.As I posted over the weekend the Dr. cut the nethadone down on Wednesday from taking 1- 4 times day.To taking 1- 2times day which was not enough to help me with the pain.So then he told me to take 1/2 a methadone pill 3 times a day a 1 full pill before going to bed. And still this is not enough.I think what happened was that he started me full force on Monday with taking 1 methadone 4 times a day and also taking klonopin 3 times a day which turned me into a vegetable.I was not capable of funtioning at all .So they told me to keep the meds as they are for now with taking 1/2 methadone 3 times a day plus the full one at bed time and I will go back in to see him on Friday to try and get the meds straitened out. So that is where I am at for now still having pain but trying to be patient.It is getting late and I am very tired so I am going to bed and will talk to you all tomorrow. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" PEGGY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: