I sure have missed everyone...

Thu Aug 12 08:17:19 1999

Hello everyone and welcome to our new friends! I have not had much time to post lately and I sure have missed everyone! As I posted earlier, I have had to put my house up for sale, I am physically unable to keep up. It is a 3 story Victorian with a full basement. My husband and I found a house next door to my parents that we are buying. It will be less upkeep for me and my parents can help me when I need them. It is so frustrating to have to deal with being ill, I had to quit my job, and now I am losing my house. I will say the new house is a dream, I will have a jacuzzi in the master bedroom! For the new members of our group I would like to fill you in briefly. I have had problems with adhesions for about 8-9 years. I have had 7 surgeries for adhesions, bowel obstructions, I have hemorrhaged due to my intestine being nicked during a surgery and my last surgery was in Nov. for a total hysterectomy, appendectomy and lysis of extensive adhesions. My surgeon used the adhesion barrier, Seprafilm, which I feel has slowed down my adhesion formation. I also suffer from Fibromyalgia, which is a chronic pain disorder. I use to feel so alone, no one understood what I was going through with. Then I found this forum. I consider everyone here my friend, and I really believe there is strength in friendship that helps us overcome life's most difficult times. Sorry so long, I have to get ready for my doctor's appointment today, I will check in later. Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: